Monday, April 07, 2008

Pictures

Dominic is cool, but you already knew that. Here are photo images of the Dom:



Dominic likes to get up very early in the morning. In a couple of weeks we are getting a nice heat pump installed, but until then we have to rely on a none too effective little fan heater. This means that the lounge is very cold some mornings, cold enough to require the wearing of hats.



This was taken during period 4 today - I had to run a detention at lunch time, but I had a non-contact after that and was able to zoom home on my bicylce to see the family.



I have been up since 5.30am today, which is more of a sleep-in than I had on Saturday :-) It was awesome though, playing with Dom and Debbie before school, and going on an hour long walk before ducking back home for a quick change/snack/zoom to school.

I am very much looking forward to the holidays :-)

2 comments:

debbie said...

Hee hee. He looks so crafty in the middle one, like he is plotting to grab and steal your ponytail.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the Dominic fix - I was starting to pine yesterday for photos, and then Jean phoned and told me to check the new entries. So from his adoring Grandma and Great Aunt - we think Dominic is very cool indeed, and most certainly a star.