Some good stuff happened and was done this year to and by members of our household:
- writing a novel (and starting two more)
- making Baby Hurricane, a very fun ELE application with a cute lil baby in it
- making The Embezzler, a very fun ELE application with a cute Jon, Morgue and Debbie in it
- learning to crawl
- losing something in the neighbourhood of 50 kilos, and gaining close to 10 kilos. So that's about a 40kg net loss for the family
- learning to eat solid food, pull up on furniture, play hide and seek, stand, turn pages and lots of other cool stuff
- 3 submissions of manuscripts, 3 rejection letters (2 almost identical!)
- winning the Drivethru Theater competition (and coming second!)
- surviving our first full year as a family with sanity mostly intact
- successful lung surgery and recovery (we've all mostly recovered now, I think)
- sucessfully running Prize-giving
- getting a new kitchen
- taking over 3000 photos of Dominic
Hmm, no wonder I feel tired :-)
Looking forward to 2009.
Happy New Year everyone!
Dom says: Have a merry messy New Year!
Our environment is in trouble
1 day ago