Tuesday, March 27, 2007

7 days to go

Ah, to be sure, 'tis a grand fine thing that the holidays are approaching. The next week and a half are insanely busy at school (interim reports, several standards to assess, marks to get in etc.), but after that is the glorious relaxation of Easter and beyond. I've been doing a lot of talking about roleplaying in the past couple of weeks, a little bit of talking about film-making, and a lot of teaching. I'm looking forward to changing around the proportions of some of my activities in the near future - including upping the amount of sleep I'm getting. I have come to feel that teaching is a good career for many reasons, and whilst it is quite stressful at times, and has its frustrations, these are made up for by the much-needed holidays, the real lack of boredom, and the pay (which, once you've been teaching for a few years, is not too bad - getting up around $50,000 a year).


No comments: