Friday, February 23, 2007

RPG Art

I saw a request for a piece of artwork on RPG.net, and had a few spare minutes during my day. Well, OK, I had some minutes where I was procrastinating about marking. So I drew this:



I drew it on the whiteboard, and then took a photo of it. I then colourised it using Corel Photopaint. The person who requested a picture has already found someone else to do the drawing (and probably a lot more seriously and well than I did), but I'm pretty happy with what I produced. And I feel I've honed my white-board drawing skills further.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty cool man!

Matt said...

It was less than 5 minutes of whiteboard drawing (closer to 3?), then about 5 - 10 minutes cleaning it up and colourising it. I'm pretty happy with the time/result ratio :)