Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The ache in my brain is a signal to sleep

It's Wednesday, I'm pretty sure, and I am damnably tired. For some reason this week is kicking my ass. I guess Monday was athletics + 2 lessons, so I stored up a whole bunch of tired right there. And the rest of the week has been the usual teaching stuff, which is an uphill battle more often than it's not.

Some things are great. In no particular order:

- Having hard drive space. The upgrade from 160 to 370gb has left lots of lovely room, which will no doubt get filled up in short order.

- Walking to school. It's not actually fun, but it's healthy and fresh-air getting, and only makes the journey about or 8 minutes longer than the automobile version of the same.

- Weekends. More please.

- Veronica Mars and Heroes. More please.

- Drawing. I haven't been doing a lot of drawing recently, but I've really been enjoying what I have been doing. Here's a picture of Hix's character from a game called 'Evil Genius Summer Camp' that Debbie ran:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any chance I can grab some more Heroes from you?

hix said...

"Get away from my brain!"

Cool pic, M. I also loved the colour pic you posted about a week ago.

Matt said...

Cheers, Hix. Drawing is a fine fun thing to teach yourself to do.

Luke - did I ever give you that disc I burned with eps 7 - 15 on it? If not, it's sitting on the coffee table in my lounge :)