Thursday, February 22, 2007

The Joys of Collaborative Writing

Over on NZRaG.com I am helping a small group to write a scenario, possibly for the scenario design contest. I am enjoying the healthy flow of ideas, the permutations and spins that other people put on ideas, and the sense that we are writing something with a clear sense of purpose, and tangible results to date. A small sample: To set up the baby-eating, we need babies. Therefore, the castle should be home to a SUPERGENETIC BREEDING FARM where the most genetically superior people in the world meet to have many many secret babies. The thread is here, but if you're interested in playing in the finished scenario, you might want to resist the temptation to click on that link ;)


2 comments:

Matt said...

Things are moving apace with this scenario - it's looking like it is going to be PURE DISTILLED AWESOME, possibly with Morgue's innovative Knock-Knock resolution mechanic (KK*original, not the revised and soulless, though technically more useful KK*2nd edition).

Morgan Davie said...

Parts of this thread are so funny they literally broke me. I think it was my cocyx that broke. Ow my cocyx!

I agree with your evaluation of KK*2E. KK* original is much better, they completely nerfed it in the second edition. Losers.