Thursday, November 23, 2006

Many goals achieved

Ahhh, that feels better. Of the previous list, I have completed all but two things - the GM emails and the tidied up documentation. I'm going to grab the up-to-date list of games before I email potential GMs, and the documentation is no rush at all - I have all the notes I made last year, which are fairly comprehensive. I think it would be fantastic to have a Kapcon Organiser's Manual, but there's not too much of a rush to get it assembled. We had a visit from Travelling Jon yesterday, and went over to L&S's to hang out and play a board game. It was a great mid-week break, lots of fun - although Mall of Horror is not a game that fosters high levels of smurfiness :) Today actually feels like a slightly light day in terms of workload - huzzah! I have to supervise a 2 hour exam this afternoon, and a detention at lunch time, but I have a bit of free time today. *Bliss*

No comments: