Monday, November 27, 2006

I heart Dolly

Man, playing with a film dolly is excellent fun. Saturday's shooting was great - beautiful sunshine, some meaty emotional acting, and apocalyptic levels of wind, occasionally at thematically appropriate moments. I am very keen to see how the dolly shots turned out. They were sure fun to shoot. Debbie, Jenni and I shared the camera-person duties, which was cool. I also got to drive the dolly for a shot or two, which was also fun. We got a good amount done, and stayed nicely on task and upbeat over the course of the shoot, which is always a bonus. Shooting (for a Pink Ladies short) on Sunday was also good, less intense and more bubbly-wine fueled, which was nice :) Lastly, I am thinking about growing a full beard for a role in yet another short film. The only down side would be that I'd need beard continuity for all shooting, so might be forced to keep it for longer than I'd like. Hmmm, I will ponder...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My beard don't grow more than a few inches...why?

Life is so short for all we have to live.
My beard is so short for all i want to bear.