Sunday, November 19, 2006

Kapcon Jobs to Do

Right, with senior prizegiving out of the way, and ridiculous amounts of work due to start next week, I figure I have a 5 - 7 day window of opportunity to get some stuff done for Kapcon. So I thought I'd make myself a list: - get orders for t-shirts, confirm orders with Muzzy. They will be able to get the t-shirts made before Christmas if they get the order this week. - contact WHS and arrange to drop off/transfer $ for venue - contact Syn bar and make sure it's OK if we gather there on the Friday - Finish my SDC entry (it's more than half done, so I should hopefully be able to manage this by Friday) - Get up-to-date list of games, send personal emails to people who haven't submitted their game details yet. - send personal emails to people who might enter the SDC, to see how many entries we're likely to get - check with Dale that he's still OK to judge the SDC this year - ask people to comment here with jobs etc that I've missed - tidy up documentation to pass on to Paul, so he's ready to do all this next year Hmm, most of that looks like little stuff to me, in terms of time it will take. Shouldn't prove too difficult :)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Flyers? What's the progress?

Matt said...

Check with Paul - that be his job :)

Matt said...

Right - Syn Bar is confirmed as the venue (barring last minute disasters, which we have had in the past).

I've left a message with Stuart, and will call him again after school.

Now to contact Frank and Paul about flyers...

Anonymous said...

You should have Frank put up the Syn Bar details on the website too. Wheee!

Matt said...

Kapcon blog updated with Syn details.

WHS contacted (by both Scott and myself in the same week - hee hee).

SDC Entry added to - within an hour or two of finishing.

Next: emails (tomorrow afternoon's job, methinks).