Saturday, November 11, 2006

Costumes and LARPs

This week was costume week for the Y13 students at my school. They gave themselves a theme each day, then a sampling of students came dressed in theme. It was Emo Monday, Hippy Tuesday, Old Person Wednesday, Pirates versus Super Heroes Thursday, and then Occupation Friday. Friday had all kinds of career based costumes, like builders, police officers, fire fighters, all sorts. The LARP that Morgue and Frank ran last night (for 9 players) was excellent - a spooky Halloween relationangst web of intrigue. Excellent.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, last week we had "decades", "heros and villains", "come dressed as something starting with the same letter as your first name" (my favourites were a Jenni, who came as a Junction Diode and a Vicky who came as a Voltmeter, she also came as the fries from Aqua Teen Hunger Force) and "Pirates".

I'm so glad they've all gone, however, 'cause I'm leaving I have presents! Yays

Anonymous said...

Actually, Tuesday was "Retro Colours" day.

Matt said...

Thanks anonymous! I had wondered...