Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Surviving

Going back to work after a break is hard. This has been made easier by the reduced workload, but it's still rough. I spent in the neighbourhood of 2 hours doing marking last night (well, 2 hours with frequent breaks and diversions). This is for suck. Debbie soldiered on with the editing of the Super Film, which she has blogged about here. It's a hefty post of some 2000+ words! The film is taking shape nicely, but we'd both love to have more than a couple of hours at a time to work on it. It would also be cool to have 2 workstations, with shared hard drive space, so I could work on one part while Debbie works on another. But then I'd never get any marking done :) I have 5 lessons today, which means 2 more before I get to go home, but I'm done with the teaching part of my day - just watching the second half of The Piano and a supervised study class to go. I do wish that I could sneak off and do editing instead. Sigh.... We do strongly want to get a rough cut assembled tonight, so we can give it to Jenni tomorrow. I'm reasonably confident that we can - in fact I think we're only an hour or so away from having it all assembled. It will be teh roXXors to have it put together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are already teh R0xx0r5!