Monday, July 17, 2006

Super Movie Making!

Saturday was a very busy day of film making, with a Jenni's Angels team assembling to create a superhero origin story. There is much to be said about this, but I must keep my comments brief as I have muchos work to do: - Superhero costumes were beautiful - Garage set design/dressing was genius - Spidey-cam was an inspired idea from our wonderful director - Much fun can be had in spite of pressure - Misbehaving watches are an unexpected way to boost confidence (we still have time!), but not a good way to actually stay ahead of the sun - The montage is pure genius. Now we need to find montage music that we can actually use - Our friends are incredibly helpful and accomodating, and the efforts of everyone present were hugely, massively appreciated! It was a lot of work, but it was also a lot of fun, and I am damn glad to have been a part of it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huh, I thought you came up with spider cam. *shrug* ah well, it was awesome no matter who invented it :)

I am dying to see a rough cut, or a final cut! Lee and I will host a screening of it for the Jenni's Angels team, but no rush. We've got film festival and you've got other stuff to do as well.

Matt said...

We'll probably have an assemble edit put together tonight. I am about to pop home for lunch (having made myself lunch and put it somewhere... mysterious?). I will do my best not to start up the computer and do some editing, but chances are...

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see it. When do you think it'll be done?

Matt said...

Given how much marking I didn't do in the holidays - maybe the end of this week :)

We did an hour or two last night, and will do some more tonight...