Thursday, July 20, 2006

Glutton for punishment

Yikes. I just wrote a post on NZRaG about another film competition for the Jenni's Angels team. I must be suffering from some kind of punch-drunk lunacy. Of course, it's a different kettle of fish as the Flying Fives competition is open in terms of entry, so we can have the full professionals included team. I could get other people to do most of the hard work, and just help out, or even act if the script has a smelly hippy or crazy person in it. My (probably crack-smoking) suggestion was that we make a zombie musical. I just love the idea of a group of zombies singing and dancing in unison :) The super film is cut together. It looks pretty good! The current title (suggested by Morgue) is With Mighty Power. Tee hee. We will have to make another cut of it that doesn't use copyrighted music - it's unlikely that we'll get permission to use "Holding Out for a Hero". There will no doubt be other little fine tuning things to do as well. Anyways, just one day left to the weekend - thank God. I haven't done as much marking as I should have this week, but I have survived more or less, so that's something to be pleased about.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

IamsoexcitedaboutseeingthemovieOMG!

Anonymous said...

Vokjsaby!