Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Pleasing composition




One of the advantages of snapping millions of photographs every time the camera is out is that some of the photos turn out quite nice - often by accident. Both of these pictures, taken at Denny's in Chch, have something about them that I like - in lighting, composition, capturing a sense of movement. They's neat.

There were also a lot of blurry photos of the back of Dom's head as he ran away from the camera, more often than not towards an employee only area or other hazard :P

2 comments:

macow said...

They also give Denny's the feel of an upmarket art gallery, rather than a fast food joint :)

The word verifier is buncone (really!) which sounds vaguely uncomfortable :)

And I reread the cross grazing comments on Twilight - you really didn't like it did you :)

Matt said...

I've warmed to it over time :-) I am very glad I read Twilight but have no plans to read any of the other books.