Wednesday, July 09, 2008

7 months!

Dominic is seven months old today:



This one is from yesterday, I think. The high chair is working out great!



This afternoon we are unable to use our lounge or kitchen. The new flooring's being laid tomorrow, and there's plaster stuff on the floor at the moment which won't be dry until about 5pm. We can't walk on it to get to the lounge. Fortunately Dom's having his mid-day sleep at the moment, and when he wakes up we'll pop out and do the grocery shopping and some mooching around stores for a bit, and I'm sure 5pm will arrive promptly.

In unrelated news, I bought some stuff from DrivethruRPG using my prize vouchers (2 x $15 since they don't have $30 vouchers - I used the codes to buy 2 $15 gift certs, but the credit didn't show up on my account though. I emailed them and they sorted it out for me). I bought Weird Time at Charles Fort High as well as some mp3s. Deterioration Furthers is a neat collection of 5 or 6 horror-soundtrack creepy atmospheric tracks. Perfect for horror gaming. I also grabbed Mecha versus Kaiju, which is more electronica type music. Not as immediately grabbing, but I haven't given it much of a listen yet...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have you guys gotten your iTouch and Nano yet? Those are some seriously cool prizes :)

Anonymous said...

Not yet - they had to order them to arrive at their office, then repost them to us (something to do with the Apple store's inability to ship internationally).