Friday, May 16, 2008

5 month jabs

This week has been a little disrupted by Dom's 5 month jabs. He hasn't reacted too badly, but he's been a little out of sorts, and definitely had a bad night's sleep on the day he was stabbed in the thighs. It's amazing how quickly he recovered after he was injected, given how understandably upset he was by the process. I think he cried for about 2 minutes? Then was smiley and happy again (and very clingy).

The 48 hour film contest is on this weekend, and while we'd love to be involved I don't think Dom is up for too much activity this weekend (and I'm pretty shattered too). I think we'll try to make it down to visit the JA team, probably on Sunday, but may not even manage that. We shall see - it would be cool to catch up with people and see what the team's up to :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photo - and very quick recovery from being stuck with needles. I am in Wellinton town QB weekend!! and hope that you are home?

Seraph said...

I am totally with you on the 48 thing! I shall miss it this year ... but these are the sacrifices you have to make I guess ! Maybe next year !

Unknown said...

I also miss the 48, but don't have the convenient escuse of a baby, although you must admit that the commute would be a b**ch!

Anonymous said...

But you could shoot scenes in Ireland and email the files through to NZ for a multinational entry :-)

Unknown said...

If only I had an Identical Twin in NZ, we could pretend I could teleport to Ireland ;)