Monday, October 29, 2007

The Village Simpleton

I've posted what may be my least intelligent post yet to gametime, Noteworthy: How and Why. It's pretty simple stuff, but I am of the opinion that it's worth posting often, even if not every post is a pearl of wisdom. I think on balance my contributions to gametime have been satisfactory :) I particularly liked last week's posts, with five posts taking different approaches to the same topic. It was really intersesting to see how people tackled the topic, as well as what they said within their varied approaches. It's something I'd be quite happy to do again, and it was nice to see a good number of comments from a variety of readers. I think there's much of merit in that - that different people will respond to different approaches to a topic. Variety, spicy life, it's all goods. Additionally, I now want to see 28 Weeks Later. A student gleefully informed me that a hovering helicopter is used to decapitate dozens of zombies in one scene. Sounds like fun :) If my first-ever co-written school play (Wizard of Oz with monsters and silly jokes) didn't start on Wednesday, I might even watch it for Halloween.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The show should finish at 8.30, we could always watch a Zombie movie afterwards.

- Debbie

Mashugenah said...

Did you see it in the end?

Anonymous said...

Not yet - it may be a holiday movie...