Friday, June 02, 2006

Still Obsessing

Watched the tapes through last night (with Luke and Sam). There are a couple of cute moments, but the blooper reel is going to be very short - it was quite a focussed shoot, and Michaela didn't record anything uneccessary (which was awesome when we were editing - wading through extraneous footage would have been painful). Mortgage meeting with bank straight after school today, then a long weekend! Bliss! Actually, both Debbie and I had a 3 day weekend last week, what with the sick-day, but this weekend we will be just a little bit less busy :) Now I must do photocopying, and see if the library is free period 3...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I think Nick suggested to me that it might be cool to just have a handicam or somehting next year to film the random stuff that doesn't get on camera, eg. crotch-grabbing etc.

Matt said...

I'd also be really curious to look at the difference in picture quality between a handicam shot in any given lighting conditions and a well operated fancy camera with flecky boards.

It would only serve to increase my esteem for the awesome Michaela.