Thursday, June 01, 2006

Screening was Awesome!


Last night's premiere screening of Monster Hunter 4: Beyond Repair was excellent. We were without technical hitches, we got a good audience response, and the MC commented that as Angelina Jolie was out of action for a while, we had a replacement ready to go :) It was fantastic to see the team again (with a few sadly missed), and it was neat to be able to deliver a DVD to Jenni, and a CD of photos to Wayne (in exchange for a DVD of his photos). People seemed to like the DVD cover that Debbie and I put together. Tonight I think the plan is to take a look at the footage and start assembling some blooper reel / out-takes stuff. Should be lots of fun. Man, I'm loving this obsession.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loves my DVD. LOVES my DVD!

I showed it to my work peeps today and one of them at the end went "Oh, so it's a romance" so that was nice.

I'm seeing Wayne on Tuesday with his photos.