Thursday, May 18, 2006

Irresistable Brownies


Mmmm, Debbie baked brownies last night and I could not resist them. It was a mighy hit of sugar late at night, delicious and awesome. They were birthday brownies, which is awesome as it makes my birthday last even longer! I have totally had enough of this week. I pretty much want to stay in bed and eat brownies and sleep and watch TV. It's a shame that being jobless is pretty inextricably linked with being penniless. I have never found the thought of a life of leisure a daunting one. People occasionally make glib comments about getting bored if they didn't have a job. I don't think I'd suffer from that. On the cup-half-full side of things, it's only 35 years until I am of retirement age! So a life of pottering about on a ride-on lawn-mower and waving my walking stick at whipper-snappers is just around the corner. I just have to survive the rest of today first. In unrelated exciting news, I have lunch-time duty four times this week. FOUR! But someone covered me on Tuesday for no reason, so now it's only 3. Wow, this is so trivial that I am tempted not to post it, but then, it fits so well with all the other posts...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The whole teaching thing is getting pretty old. I wish I was a trust fund baby!