Monday, May 15, 2006

Big Shammy

"Imagine if I jumped out of those cupboards? How good would that be?" "If Jesus was going to jump into the room, he'd come out of those cupboards." "Dude, if Jesus was going to enter the kitchen, he'd totally come through the microwave. Sandals first. Imagine that." "So the microwave is like a womb, and he's being born." "And there'd be afterbirth." "And cup-o-noodle." "Imagine that, Jesus and placenta flavoured noodles." "They'd definitely have to come in separate sachets - add a little placenta, and a dash of Jesus, and hey presto - the best noodles ever!" "Dude, write that on the wall. You have to."


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you repeat verbatim, it sounds like crazy talk.

Matt said...

I thought it was entirely inspired. And worth remembering ;)

Anonymous said...

I loved being part of that conversation, one of my favourites evah!

I'm glad it has been immortalised :)

Anonymous said...

I was fairly sure that was a Nickversation. Imagine that!
PS. Blogger wants me to enter the lONGEST string of letters in the world!