Tuesday, April 11, 2006

First reviews in for Game Chef

Yay! Feedback! I have posted my 4 reviews on the game chef forums, and have had 2 reviews of my game posted so far. They are here: http://www.1km1kt.net/forum/ftopic838.html Some positive things in there. If nothing else, one reviewer said of my example of play: "the example of play is friendly (and for once, sounds like an actual example of actual play)" The other said: "The example of play isn’t really that helpful. It is funny to read, but it doesn’t really seem to clarify any of the game concepts. " Hooray for example of play! I think it was Svend's suggestion. Anyways, I feel like once again I have learned a bunch about how games are put together, and have a sense of accomplishment at having finished a project - even a silly 5 page one like 'We Have the Technology'. Now I just need to file away all these gems of wisdom for next year :) Oh, and one of my reviewers is in the games club which Morgue started. Small world! Next project: Kapcon SDC scenario. I shall finish the one I started after K13, then work on a second idea I had a couple of weeks ago.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo for Contradict!

Birthday Saturday night! You come? Yes?

Matt said...

Hai! I video wedding in Waekanae (daytime), then come down.

Debbie may come down with Luke and Sam, if I am not finished by 5pm.

Anonymous said...

Always remember, I know everybody in the entire world.