Friday, February 24, 2006

To Johari?


I have all of 2 minutes before I need to run away, so this will be quick. I am tempted to set up a Johari window, but I want to be able to customise it with my own adjectives. I would love to know how many people see me as "masterful" or "crazy" or even "crack-smoking". I'm sure some clever internet person has already set up customiable Johari window thingees, but with 30 seconds left to type, I may never know. I actually thought the lack of simple adjectives like 'creative' was sad. And I felt bad about filling in a Nohari window. Having to point at flaws is less fun than you might think. Unless you did it behind someone's back. That would be totally I Know, Right?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

All you need to do is to set up a Johari window with the one word and that would be "Awsum".

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that'd be mine... Only option, 'Awsum'... :)

Actually if they were customisable, then I'd proabably end up putting random words in there like 'Whale' or 'Planetery'.

I think 'Fresh' should be a regular option too :)

Anonymous said...

'Chuck Norris' should be in every Johari.

Except when you click it, Chuck should actually jump out of the computer and punch you in the face for your impertinence.

Matt said...

Chuck Norris probably is hiding behind every Johari window. We're all just lucky that he cosiders us beneath roundhouse kicking...

Anonymous said...

OK - so now I know about Johari windows and Nohari windows - courtesy of Google and speed reading of course - but should I know more? Why are they topical? What am I missing? Where does Chuck Norris fit? Not a word but one of my phrases would definitely be "paranoia rampant on a field of broken glass"!