Friday, November 11, 2005

Prizegiving Looms

 Prizegiving Looms

I have to leave to go to Prizegiving in about 20 minutes. It has not been a stress-free process, to be sure. I shall be very glad come 7pm tonight when the senior stuff is all over.


I have very low key anxiety about my job tonight - I have to stand up on stage and shuffle piles of books, certificates and trophies around, making sure to keep them in the correct order, so that the 200 or so students who are coming up on stage all get the right certificate, book or trophy (or engraved pen, or Japanese eraser, or colouring pencils, or boardgame, or watch, or CD, or medal, or whatever other crazy thing they need).


It will be mighty fine to have it all over and done with :)


Oooh - and Debbie and I get to see L&S's new house today, as we're helping move a carload of stuff tonight! Yay!




No comments: