Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Minor systems failure

 Minor systems failure

Oops. I had a feeling like I was forgetting something all last week, and it turns out I was!


Happy birthday Ma! We totally have a present for you (have had for ages), but it's not even near being in the post.


I've been writing lists the last few days, of all the important stuff I should not forget to do. That one was sadly remembered multiple times, then forgotten before the lists even started. If I consult my shirt pocket I find that my list has... 3 items on it. Not bad given that yesterday's list had about 8 things. I might even try to knock one more off the list before I go home - it's a simple faxing job.


Life has become markedly less chaotic this week - only 1 and a half hours of prizegiving work yesterday, and an after school meeting that finished before 4:30. Today - 10 minutes of PG work, and no after school meeting at all. After school blogging instead.


So, I shall now add "send present to mother" to my list, try to get "Fax OnTv confirmation" crossed off, and go home to cook some food to take round to L&S's.


The next 2 weeks are going to be very nice. I am low-key worried about marking, but it's not me that has to do it - it's Future Matt. No point me worrying about some other dude who's going to have all my cash (and natural charms), but isn't me. I'll do my best to set things up nicely for him, but I'll let Future Matt worry about Future Matt's job.


I'm sure that's a normal way of thinking, right?



No comments: