Monday, December 28, 2009

Scheduled post - Matt Predicts




It is Christmas Eve as I write this, but I'm setting it to publish on the 28th. Thus, predictions:
- The Xmas bbq was delicious, but there was too much food. I ate until my tummy hurt. It was worth it.
- 3 boys whose total age is under 9 can make a lot of noise, and a lot of mess.
- It's lovely to see family and catch up.
- I have taken in excess of 1,000 photos already in the last 5 days.
- I got sunburnt. On the back of my neck.
- In China a giant, irradiated moth attacked a nuclear power station, trying to suck out its irradiated goodness. The moth was defeated by the combined forces of a giant lizard and a robot. On-the-spot witnesses are now trying to compile a narrative structure from cell-phone footage, to be released in cinemas next month.

No comments: