Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Download a free pdf of The Event!

One of the things I've been doing over the past 12 days is putting together the pdf/print version of The Event. You can get if from lulu.com here:


The pdf is free and is about 1.5mb. It features awesome writing by Debbie, Jenni, Steph, Chris and me, and awesome photos of Wellington by Jenni, Jeremy Blandford of Wellington Daily Photo, and Jes Fraser, whose flickr photos of Wellington were so cool I had to email her and ask if we could use one as a cover for the print version. The print version is US$8.22 plus postage.

Jeremy and Jes have very kindly allowed us to use their photos gratis, which goes to show that sometimes you can rely on the kindness of strangers!


3 comments:

Jenni said...

Why don't I get a link, Matt? I has a blog too! In fact, you could link to my author info page, in case people want to get in touch with me...

(http://jennitalula.wordpress.com/about/)

Matt said...

I figured since you're in the links to the right of the post people could find you if they wanted to :-)

Will now add linky to author page.

Jenni said...

Aah, but the more links the better the google ;p