Wednesday, October 21, 2009

New Hitchhikers!


Eoin Colfer has written a new Hitchhikers book! And Simon Jones has voiced the audiobook version! I am pretty excited about this, moreso as I wasn't particularly fond of the 5th book in the trilogy and therefore don't have unrealistically high expectations :-) On an entirely unrelated note I've been enjoying reading the posts on the audiobooklovers LJ community. Apparently it's really easy to download large files from sites like rapidshare and megaupload. And people on that community seem to be good at finding links to all sorts of audiobooks. Even new ones ;-)

1 comment:

debbie said...

I was just listening to an interview with Eoin Colfer on 'The Author Hour' and they mentioned this. http://www.modavox.com/voiceamerica/vepisode.aspx?aid=41718

I'm pretty keen to listen to it now.