Thursday, September 17, 2009

Tough Thursday


Not promoted. Insanely busy at work. Broken sleep last night. Got to go home at lunch time and see family. Yummy tuna and cheese toasted sandwiches for lunch. Weight almost back to three months ago level (have eaten too many snacks this term, but not so many in the last week). Will probably have a chance to go for a walk to the park with Debbie and Dom between my last class and my after school meeting today! Two exams to set up/supervise tomorrow. Weekend follows. No exams next week, no seniors either. May get chance to take sick day. Holidays at the end of next week. It's traumtastic! Fanatic! Wait, that one doesn't work. Wondawful. Awfderful. Exhaulirating. Splendire.

5 comments:

macow said...

Frustillerating, disappointicious??
Nah - I can't do it, just am sorry to hear you didn't get the promotion. The verifier is deboari, which might fit - ethnic debbie perhaps. Hope the rest of your day goes better.

Matt said...

The walk was lovely, the feeling of getting to the end of the day very nice.

Then the dishwasher sprung a leak after dinner.

Unknown said...

Thank goodness there was the walk.

Suck about the negative stuff. I still think you are great!

Matt said...

Yeah, it's been a tough week. but the lovely Debbie bought me stationery today and also phoned up LV Martin and arranged for the dishwasher to be fixed on Monday (it's still under warranty), AND the bell just went for the end of the day so it's the WEEKEND NOW!

Except for a possible meeting I may now have to go to.

Mashugenah said...

I particularly like Splendire. It's a word I can see myself using in the future.