Sunday, August 02, 2009

Camera Lust


7543 / 15000 words. 50% done!

Wrote 1600 words for The Event too, which was a lot of fun.

I currently feel I would like to own one of these:


Fujifilm FinePix S2000HD

At $400 (at the cheapest price I could find in NZ - through pricespy.co.nz) it's a pretty cool looking point and shoot camera with 15x zoom and a good amount of poke-the-settings-ability. Based on reviews.

I already have an excellent old digital camera, so no plans to buy one right away, but it may go on the Christmas list (or the replacement if existing camera gets dropped in a glass of water or falls into the sea list :-) )

EDIT: Here's the link to the site that's selling these puppies for under $400. Y'know, just in case any generous millionaires out there want to buy me one as a surprise present ;P

1 comment:

debbie said...

Let me guess. You're going to start handing our son the camera to play with when there just happen to be galsses of water nearby? :-)