Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mr Sparkle



My costume for the 48 Hour film contest this year was kindly supplied by Debbie (plus a scarf from the drama department). The jeans are too big for Debbie now, but just right for me :-) Actually I could have used some pantsupinators on Saturday, as every time I walked more than 10 steps the jeans slid down a little. I even got to wear a pair of Debbie's boots to go with the bootleg jeans - I have pretty small feet and one of Debbie's pairs of boots was big enough for me :-)

I was originally going to wear a singlet with a gaping necked flamingo t-shirt over the top (draped over one shoulder), but I decided that I wanted to be warm, and we didn't know what time the kid with the t-shirt was going to show up, or whether it would even fit me. Given how cold it was I am very glad I went with a warmer costume!

3 comments:

macow said...

You are looking sooo...good, even dressed as a slightly camp dance teacher! Very dashing.

Unknown said...

You haven't even mentioned the earring!

Matt said...

Sparkly skull & crossbones for the win! It did move around nicely and catch the light :-)