Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Otaihanga Reserve/Waikanae River Walk

Today Debbie, Dominic and I took a walk along the Waikanae river, starting in the beautiful Otaihanga Reserve, crossing a bridge and walking inland along the edge of El Rancho (an activity/camp site). It was a stunning walk and we took many photos. Next time we invite people up this way we're planning to have a picnic in the reserve :-)



Ducks!


Peekaboo! There are quite a few areas that would be cool for an outdoors larp.


I love the smell of Nature in the morning.


Look Dominic - water!


Smile and look casual!



Debbie and Dom make their way back across the Waikanae river.

3 comments:

debbie said...

So pretty! I want to go back outdoors again immediately (only I couldn't so much be looking on the computer if I did that...)

Seraph said...

Looks like a fun day !

Karen said...

Wow... I didn't even know that was there... must check it out sometime when everyone is grizzling because they've been in the car for an hour :-) Looks very James walkable...