Saturday, December 01, 2007

Didn't choke

I just finished bowling with my form class (about half of them). High pressure situation, could have gone disastrously wrong! I'd told them that I like bowling, and that I usually bowl over 100 (though not always). Score = 147 Not my highest ever score for ten pin bowling, but up there in my top 10. I got three strikes and two spares, I think. I will make sure I tell my colleague about my score - he's taking his class on Tuesday, and it's nice to put a bit of pressure* on him :-) *I really hope 147 isn't too far below his average game - that could be an embarrassing challenge


1 comment:

Matt said...

My rival hung his head in shame as he returned - a measly 84 pins knocked down. Of course, he badly sprained his wrist earlier this year and is still troubled by it in cold weather, but I'm claiming a victory both moral and factual :-)