Friday, October 19, 2007

Weekend!

3 days off is very, very nice. I plan to get some much needed sleep, mow the lawns, go to a Kapcon meeting, and generally chill out. It'll be nice to spend some time with Debbie, visit some good folks, and not have to teach 4 lessons and run a detention on Monday. Only one week and one day until Moviefest finals. I'm quite looking forward to seeing how we go. At the very least, we're on track to get 4th in the country for our category. I think after the finals we'll be able to post the movie on Youtube? I shall find out. I am quite happy with how it turned out, both from a script/performances point of view, and from a filming/editing/polish point of view. Polish (make shiny) and Polish (from Poland) always look funny to me. Neither seems quite right? Anyways, I vote for more 3 day weekends in the future. They really are quite civilised :)


No comments: