Friday, July 20, 2007

Off to collect glasses

I wonder how much of a difference they'll make? I have slightly blurry vision when reading stuff off the whiteboard from the back of the class, and I find driving in the rain at night stressful, and occasionally subtitles on TVs that are distant are hard to read. Should be good for those sorts of occasions! I also wonder whether the occasional headaches I get (like the bastard headache I had yesterday that tried to make me do no writing) are eye-strain related, and will be lessened by glassesness. Off I go to find out!


2 comments:

Matt said...

Difference = very noticeable. Quite good for all sorts of distance reading and things looking sharpness. Anything more than a metre or two away looks sharper.

I'm not going to wear them for too much of today, as I suspect it might lead to a sea-sickness type feeling or headaches. I will train myself up into wearing them over the weekend :)

Anonymous said...

I have 2 new pairs of glasses. Have you seen them? I have not seen you guys in forever. Why must we work?