Monday, May 14, 2007

It's Monday!

That means 5 days to the weekend! Yes, I have just about recharged my tiredness cache, after only 3 weeks of term. This means that I will be working at maximum tiredness for another 7 weeks. I suspect that the 48 may not help on the tiredness front, but might be a good boost on the creativity side of things. Now I must race to the staff room to drink water - having taught 3 lessons and run a detention already today means I haven't had much time to myself. And I ate a bunch of quite spicy bujah mix. Mmmm, spicy. Whoosh!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI, I am at Jean and Brians and have just watched Brian, Andrew, Mica and Perry play an exciting game of Dig! The verdict is that it is an excellent game -Perry and Mica did not wan to stop when Brian won and Mica is looking forward to playing Cow next time they visit.
The game was slow starting because everyone was reading the cards and enjoying your sense of humour. :)

Matt said...

Huzzah!