Sunday, May 20, 2007

All done


Another film project complete. Our tape is on its way to Wellington (the driver left about 10 - 15 minutes ago, so even with traffic she should be there a good half hour ahead of the deadline). It's very cool to have finished on time, and be into the relaxing/recovering part of the weekend. My folks happen to be in town, so I shall have to see if I can get hold of them and catch up. I'm really keen to see what other teams have put together - this year's Jenni's Angels film sounds very cool indeed. Unfortunately our heat is a 9:15er, so I shall have a late night in the middle of this week. I keep waiting for a quiet week, and forgetting that down-time exists aplenty - it's called the middle of the holidays. I don't think we'll make it to the 9:15 Jenni's Angels heat (also a weeknight), so we shall have to make cunning arrangements to see their film (or go to the regional finals to see it, or wait for the national finals on C4 ;) ) Lastly, does anyone want 2 tickets to see High School Musical on Tuesday at 7.30pm? We have 2 spare tickets, and could fastpost them to you if you're keen.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I really do want to see High School Musical, but Tuesday is Slayers East night.