Friday, April 20, 2007

Friday already?

It's been a great holidays, and I'm already looking forward to the next set of holidays. Term 2 looks like it's going to be quite busy, starting off with parent-teacher interviews and the filming of the major production in week one. Luckily there's a day off in there too :) Armageddon is on tomorrow in Wellington, but I don't think Debbie and I will be going. Neither of us is feeling particularly well (we both have the traditional holiday colds and flu), and we've both procrastinated with marking and prep. I don't think either of us has more than a couple of hours of work to do this weekend, but a quiet resting up before term 2 is probably wise. With that exciting update, I go to eat a pepper-steak sandwich (one cool thing about being on holiday is that we get to make interesting lunches - I'll be back to peanut butter sandwhiches and apples next week).


No comments: