Monday, February 12, 2007

Cosplay page has 6,000 hits?

I couldn't remember where Debbie and I had written up our adventures in Japan, and was feeling slightly senile, when I came across a hand-written message in the anthology comic I made a few years ago (2000, I think), which I had just gotten back from Hix. It mentioned the old unskilledartworld webpage, and that's where Debbie and I put our Japan proto-blog. It's also where I put the write-up of our cosplay experience at Armageddon. And now the hit counter says 6,135 hits. That's a lot of bots trawling for email addresses. I suspect having a link to it from the Armageddon website means that some of those hits are real. But gee, 6000? Anyways, school is a very exciting place to be, as always. I suddenly value weekends a lot more than I did during the holidays :) I found out that I'm being sent on a conference at some point this year - an expensive one too! Why can't the school just give me the cash, and let me buy toys? I'm sure the net result for the school would be about as beneficial - I'd buy video making toys after all (well, I might buy myself an LCD monitor for home too, but that's editing related and therefore likely to be used in making the school production video). It's an ICT conference. At least it's in Wellington, so I don't have to be away from home. Right, Debbie just got home, so I'd best be off.



No comments: