Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Interview, back to school

Awoken by the alarm this morning, I discovered that just about any amount of sleep is simply *not enough* if you aren't able to wake up on your own schedule. Nervous morning waiting for bFM to call, for a Kapcon interview. Was especially nervous when 9.15am rolled by without the phone ringing - but it was all OK, just a slightly later start than they'd said over email. The interview went fairly well - I got over most of my nervousness by about half way in, and I think it ended up being reasonably coherent. They've very kindly hosted the interview as an mp3: http://www.95bfm.co.nz/default,88824.sm I suspect it will only be there for a couple of days (maybe even just today?). I have downloaded it, and will listen to it shortly. In fact, I am listening to it *right now*. Well, the bit at the beginning where Mikey Havoc is talking about enjoying a good tug.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done and deftly handled. Mikey was really good natured despite all his ribbings

Matt said...

Yeah, I listened to a bit of the show between 8 and 9, and his style is very much to gently take the piss out of everything, whilst still being quite positive and upbeat.

Now to find a d100 to post up...

Seraph said...

Well done Matt !

Anonymous said...

You're *famous*!!

hix said...

My take: you relaxed about a third of the way through saying "smorgasboard".

Smorgaaaalaxed.

I thought it was a good interview. Well done. And smart thinking to do all that prep work. What sort of stuff did you cover?