Thursday, September 14, 2006

Micro-break

I have a mountain of marking - something like 8 class sets of essays about films. A lot of them are about Remember the Titans. There's nothing like 60 essays in a row about a film to dampen your enthusiasm for it. At least with NCEA marking the novels people were writing about were fairly random - there were a lot of Lord of the Flies essays, and lots of Of Mice and Men, but usually no more than four or five in a row. My micro-break is now over. Time to publish.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Random information - I was browsing names and found the Craig family motto "Vive ut vivas" - live that you may live forever. The Cowens family motto is "Sic itur in altum" - this is the way to heaven. The Oglesby one is "Tout jour" - to the end (literally "all days") and I thought they string together quite well.
oxtbksz - reading material for bovines ?

Anonymous said...

I hope you can surface enough so we can see you guys this weekend :)