Monday, August 21, 2006

YEEEAAAAHHHH!!!!!

From the moviefest forum: Wellington
H115 The Consequence H169 Life Lesson # 12 H168 Teach Him a Lesson Christchurch H114 Coffee H138 Mid East Lesson H198 With Mighty Power
They haven't checked all the scores yet, but it looks like all three of our short films made it into the regional finals! With Mighty Power will be screening in Christchurch, which is kinda funny, but I sure ain't complaining. I guess it might be weird to have the Wellington regionals totally dominated by one tape's worth of films :) I am now officially 'chuffed'.
Note: The organiser, Jo Booth, is sick, and thus did a quick and not hugely formatted post. I glanced at the list for Wellington and saw none of our entries. Then I noticed that Primary Schools were listed first. So I scrolled down, and saw that 2 of our films had made it through. Hoorah! Then I looked at the Christchurch list, and saw that we had a clean sweep. Boo-ya!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

woo-hoo!!

Anonymous said...

Yays!

(although I am sad I won't get to see myself on the big screen. Stoopid Christchurch people!)

tzemgmf

Matt said...

Yeah, it's a shame that we won't see WMP on the big screen unless it gets into the finals - fingers crossed for that happening!

Anonymous said...

You guys are teh roxxors! YAAAY!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Well done and congratulations! You will be feeling (justifiably) proud and pleased with yourselves.

hix said...

Beyond awesome!