Thursday, May 25, 2006

48 looming


Just 6 lessons to teach, plus one detention to run, then it's time for the 48 weekend! I'm sure that as soon as the bell rings on Friday I'll feel relaxed and enthused. Right now I'm mostly exhausted (and a little hungry - it might be time for a snack, methinks). I have obtained permission to film at school - we probably won't need it, but it's good to have it there just in case. The t-shirts are being made today, and will be couriered to Indigo City tomorrow. A little last minute, but it's all good as long as they get there :) In other news, I've been editing a video of a wedding, which has been both interesting and useful in terms of familiarising myself with Adobe Premier Pro. I hope the result is not too shabby (the people whose wedding it is were very generous with vouchers - to the point where I'll feel pretty guilty if the final product isn't what they hoped!). Now to eat a plum (very woody - verging on inedible. I do like fruit that's crunchy, but this is pushing it) and maybe do some work. Or look at blogs. Or take photos of the school for the writing team :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got permission for our school last year, but since the principal doesn't like me much this year, I chose not to ask her. She is kinda crazy.

Anonymous said...

Argh, I had to write about the plum poem for 6th form english. How do you write a whole essay on that?