Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Firefly fever!

I am very, very excited about seeing Serenity tonight! I shall be racing home as soon as my colleague finishes crossmarking his research projects (not the most convenient timing given my need to be in Welly tonight), having a quick snack and a shower, then driving down with my good lady wife and enjoying some filmy goodness.

Debbie and I have been watching bits and pieces of Firefly the past couple of days, and are very much in the mood for some movie-going.

We also received a very cool present from Jenni and Lee - loads of awesome 48 hour photos and some Family Guy on CD, some pens (from Jenni's trip, I suspect), and a FANTASTIC SCRAPBOOK OF THE 48! It's gorgeous. Totally lovely. It made us both very happy campers, and has spread the birthday joy across many months of the year! Hooray.



No comments: