Thursday, November 18, 2004

Loverly Photos



We received a package in the mail yesterday, and were pleasantly surprised by the contents. Photos from our trip to Christchurch to visit L&G and a chinese pop song on a CD, and a DVD of the Vincent Price version of I am Legend wich Adam had mentioned a little while ago on his blog. Sugoi!
I am currently wanting to buy a new digital camera. The beasty we have now has served us well over the years, and is still very cool, but there are other kinds of cameras that have different kinds of coolness that tempt me. Ye olde camera takes photos onto floppy disks, which does mean that if people borrow it there's no trouble with them getting their pics. And it has a 10x optical zoom, which is coolies. And it's easy to use, and all round full of goodness.

Unfortunately, it's a little big and heavy. A little, light-weight, point and click digital camera would be a cool thing to have. A certain mother mentioned these as potential Christmas presents whilst we were in Christchurch, so I have no plans to rush out and buy one, but I have been looking at shiny things on websites...

Oh yeah, Christmas. I guess now would not be a bad time to start thinking about presents for the peeps. Then again, with school being as time-consuming as ever (despite the reduced number of classes) maybe that's something best left for the holidays.

No comments: