Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Just taking a break



Things have indeed quietened down, and I'm taking meself a break. I have begun the task of writing Junior reports. This is not a fun task, but it has to be done. I'm thinking I might do them in batches of 5 or 6, taking a break between each batch. Hopefully that will keep me from going mad.
I had planned on watching Rah Xephon whilst doing my reports - using the English department laptop. Sadly there is some sort of software problem, so the dvd player isn't working. Poop. I could waste a couple of hours trying to get it to work, but I should really be writing reports anyway, and having Anime running over the top of the reports is unlikely to make me better at my job. So I've contented myself with listening to music whilst writing, something that is much less obviously silly. J-pops and reports - a heady mix!

No comments: