Just wrote a lengthy post about the coolness of the weekend, in much detail, which Blogger decided to eat. The annoying thing is, it ate the post whilst I was in the process of copying it, just in case it got eaten. Sigh...
In short:
* Cranium is a great game. Jenni and I made a very good team. I like to sculpt T-Rexs. I want to play as Debbie's partner next time.
*Svend cooks nice food.
*Singstar is fun, though I still can't get a good score for Ace of Spades, no matter how loud I sing it.
*Marking is painful, but goes a lot faster with 2 people.
*The Henry the 8th mini-series was very cool, creepy, and informative, as I know next to nothing about anything.
Imagine this post was written in a more interesting style, maybe with witticisms. While you're at it, why not imagine that there's a photo of the purple T-Rex I sculpted. It was awesome, incredibly lifelike, only about 10cm tall.
No comments:
Post a Comment