Sometimes I quite like my classes. With the right 3 students away, with a write-on worksheet to start the lesson, and with one or two students actually showing some desire to learn, teaching can be quite enjoyable.
Of course, I still had to keep 4 kids in at interval to make them write lines.
"I will not throw things in class."
"I will watch my language in class."
"I will do my best to work well in groups."
"I will not be mean."
This afternoon I have the joy of going over the Y11 exam with one of my classes. This involves giving them back their marks, which will not be encouraging for a few of them. I shall be doing my best to convince them that they nearly passed, and that if they work hard for the next 10 lessons they might build up the skills they need to achieve some standards.
More importantly, I plan to squeeze in some drawing time before lunch, so I can use the scanner at lunch time and provide colouring-in fodder for the week. w00t!
No comments:
Post a Comment