I received a very interesting piece of snail-mail spam today. I have been cordially invited to attend
Penis Puppetry at Wellington's Opera House in July, at a specially discounted rate. Penis Puppetry is a show where 2 guys stand around in the nude, making 'installations' from their penises. The examples given in the pamphlet included the Eiffel Tower and a piece of KFC.
I'm not entirely convinced that I want to pay $34 to see that. I am touched that they invited me, having scammed my address from a booking of tickets for Eddie Izzard at the Opera House (that's my guess anyway). The notion of 2 men 'playing with their wangers' for a couple of hours just doesn't have the appeal that they seemed to expect. Of course, if I'd been incredibly drunk and in town when I opened the envelope, I might have thought it was the height of taste and culture, and been scrambling to get a ticket.
I do wonder if you'd be able to see much from the back row, however...
No comments:
Post a Comment