That was not a nice couple of weeks for work. I had the distinct pleasure of seeing my folks over the weekend, which was lovely, but work-wise it has been less than cool.
Senior exams, junior marks being due in, and a whole bunch of marking piling up left right and centre has made me a sad Panda. I hadn't realised how bad it was until I finally finished my Y11 exam marking. As soon as I handed the stack of marked papers over to my HOD, I felt a wave of relief sweep through me. Going home and marking junior work for an hour and a half last night was a breeze!
That's almost enough talk of work - just one last thing to add. Today is mufti day, and whilst most kids are wearing glassons gear, mambo t-shirts, and the usual, I have been impressed by one or two students' sartorial stylings: some quite fruity outfits. None have identified their 'point of fashion', but they are all colourful indeed.
Finally, here's a fruits teachers pdf, which includes paper doll clothes at the end!
No comments:
Post a Comment